1. Classes are kept smaller to ensure plenty of one on one. A qualified trainer with 10-20 years experience should have no issues training 1-3 students at a time. This means 6-8 hours a day, every day with an experienced instructor. I would not recommend learning this craft from anyone with less experience. Your instructor is the protection to your investment. To learn Paintless Dent Repair properly, quality over the shoulder training is a must. Sometimes the classes are mixed with 1,2 or 3 week students. If 1on1 is preferred please advise and we will make special arrangements. This is not a problem.
Do you offer business and marketing classes?
2. Yes, Our focus is you! It is very important that you spend quality time learning how to get your business off the ground. There will be designated classroom time to address all questions during your training.
Do you offer advanced training?
3. Yes, Absolutely! It is an ongoing learning experience. After the basics are mastered and you feel you are ready, I suggest inquiring about furthering your learning curve. I get many students that come back to us after 6-12 months and are more than ready. I do find most students are not ready under 3 months for advanced training. Many working technicians are always seeking to improve their skills. A quality trainer can and will offer this training in addition to basic training as he has the experience to do so.
Do we need tools to train with your school?
4. No, absolutely not. We personally have collected several tools over the years and have many different styles to train with. There are only a few select companies we will recommend. You should ONLY choose your tools from these quality manufacturers during or after your training, not before. A good trainer will always guide you in the proper selection of your tool set, and will teach you how to recognize the MANY differences between good and poor quality PDR tools. We make money off our training only. Not tools!
Is PDR easy?
5. Beware of any Paintless Dent Repair school that tells you learning PDR is easy. This is simply not true. PDR is an art that requires a lot of drive, patience, time and proper training to learn. Most standard ways of teaching this art require about a 6 to 12 month learning curve of very diligent practice before starting to repair real world dents. The methods used by Dent-Trix can cut the length of this curve in half, but the same diligent practice is still needed.
How much training should I buy?
6. We Highly recommend a minimum of 2 weeks or 10 days. First week is for learning how to process PDR by reading your dent light equipment properly, finding your tool tip, getting your rhythm down, eyesight adjustments and conditioning yourself to play the instruments. This equates to your motor skills. Second week is for accessing on cars and performing your process over the shoulder with an instructor. 3 to 4 weeks is ideal when it can be done. Many prospects think one week will be enough and soon realize their classmates are moving on to a second week of intensive learning and they are cut short. This usually puts a student into a panic. We have a saying about our 1 week warriors going spasm on Wednesday because Friday is coming. One week is only a start as most of you say ,but remember there is a middle and never an end to your learning curve. See Training for specific details.
Do you have a cancellation or refund policy?
7. Yes, of course. We have a reputation to uphold and the BBB is spotless. We have enrollment documents you will be able to sign that clearly states our policies before moving forward. Your training is guaranteed. We want you here and We want you happy!
Do you have references and are they real?
8. Yes and plenty of them. We are proud of our testimonials and take them very seriously. You can find current testimonials on our testimonial page. We will provide training referrals at your request. Additionally our gallery shows hand written wall signing which grew into something very special over the years. priceless!
How is your company on support?
9. This is a big one. We need each other to succeed! Every student is given my direct cell number and free to use during reasonable hours. Support is a must as you will need us to lean on every so often and someone you can trust. Communication is the protection to your investment. We obviously build some really cool relationships along the way and its always good to hear from previous students and their PDR adventures.
Will I get a certificate and do I need one?
10. Yes, Absolutely! Once you have successfully completed all training modules. It is likely you will need this certification to acquire your business license and insurance depending on where you are located.
I'm ready to sign up for classes what's next?
11. Its simple! We will gladly walk you through our quick process over the phone or you may now use our new online system anytime to pre register. Click 2PayNow or 1-850-225-TRIX
Copyright 2019 All Rights reserved.
Dent-Trix 505 Mountain Dr. Suite Q Destin, Florida 32541
Destin/Fort Walton Beach/Niceville/Navarre/Gulfbreeze/Crestview/Panama City Beach